We help U.S. citizens file fiancé petitions for their foreign national fiancés to come to the U.S. to get married.

The basics of the petition are:

  • A U.S. citizen petitioner
  • A bonafide relationship
  • The requirement that the petitioner and their fiancé have met once within two years of filing the petition, and 
  • The couple’s intent to get married within 90 days of the beneficiary’s entry in the U.S.


Filing a fiancé petition and visa is a complicated process. Any mistake or failure to submit the necessary documentation could lead to delays or a denial of your petition. We will help you file the petition with USCIS, file the visa application at the U.S. consulate and file your spouse’s green card application after you marry in the U.S.

We will also help you with K-2 visas for the children of your fiancées immigrating to the U.S. if they are eligible.

Let us walk your immigration journey with you.
Contact our experienced immigration attorney who can guide you through the process.